Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Latest topics

» Ảnh Tổng Kết Năm của 9a5
by -KillerAdmin- Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:44 pm

» Các bạn trẻ biết gì về "Vãi Trung" 10A13.....
by thanhthanh Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:59 pm

» Clip - Món ngon mỗi ngày 9a5
by -Administrator- Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:42 pm

» ( Pic ) A13-K66 đi chơi
by For3v3r. Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 am

» Titi - Hkt trở lại vs rap
by -KillerAdmin- Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:05 pm

» Ông xã em number one ( Version 9a5 )
by -KillerAdmin- Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:03 pm

» [Mediafire] Diablo II New Dawn X
by bjmbjmheo Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:37 pm

» Pic - Chụp trộm các bạn trẻ 9a5
by -KillerAdmin- Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:00 pm

» Clip - Đi tham quan phòng truyền thống LNQ
by -Administrator- Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:20 am

» Tau thích luyện
by For3v3r. Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:18 pm

» Trẻ trâu (chuẩn bị chết nào anh em)
by For3v3r. Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 pm

» Bản tin vãi luyện
by -Administrator- Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:02 pm

» Chim vành khuyên - Quà dành tặng 9a5 ( Version THCS Nha Trang )
by cinderella Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:54 pm

» Kỉ niệm trường xưa ( Version Nhung 9a5 )
by cinderella Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm

» Đổi tên forum và khôi phục
by kut3.ko0l Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thái Nguyên-Đề thi chuyên anh 2009-2010

2 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

-Administrator-

-Administrator-
Rìu Vàng Đôi
Rìu Vàng Đôi

Section A: PHonetics:
I. Pick out the word whose sound is different from that of the others in each group.
1. A. too B. food C. soon D. good
2. A. knowledge B. flower C. shower D. coward
3. A. chooses B. houses C. horses D. rises
4. A. books B. roofs C. huts D. chairs
5. A. provided B. kidnapped C. asked D. distinguished

1........................2........................ ..3...........................
.4.........................5...................... ......

Section B: Grammar and Vocabulary

I. Chose the best word from A, B, C or D that fits each blank.
6. There was_________enough cake for all of us to have a very small slice.
A just B quite C really D hardly
7. “ Just think,________3 years’ time, we will be 18 both.”
A under B over C after D in
8. He has a very _________ temper and often says things he regrets later.
A angry B quick C warm D fast
9. It would have been a much more serious accident__________fast at the time.
A he drove B was he driving C had he been driving D he had driven
10. She was unable to warn her mother that she would be late because the telephone was_________
A out of order B off work C off duty D out of work
11. Because his argument was so confusing, ______ __people understood it.
A many B clever C less D few
12. If she _________ sick, she would have gone out with me to the pany.
A. weren't B. hasn't been C. hadn't been D. wasn't
13. Mary: “ That’s a very nice skirt you are wearing.”
Jane : “ ____________.”
A. That’s nice B. I like it C. That’s all right D. I’m glad you like it.
14 . Although he was__________, he agreed to play tennis with me.
A. exhaustion B. Exhausted C. exhausting D. exhaustive
15. She was finding it difficult to stay ___________during the meeting.
A. awake B. wakened C. waking D. wakening
16 . In order to avoid boredom, the most important thing is to keep oneself________
A. occupation B. occupied C. occupant D. occupational
17. Peter: “ Do you like the weather here?”
Ann: “ I wish it__________”
A. doesn’t rain B. didn’t rain C. won’t rain D. hadn’t rained
18. The man who lives next door to you is a surgeon, _________?
A. does he B. doesn’t he C. isn’t he D. is he
19. Two thousand miles _________a long distance
A. are B. make C. have D. is
20 . I’d prefer to stay at home tonight __________to the cinema.
A. rather than go B. rather than to go C. to going D. rather than going

6..........................7...................... .....8........................
....9.........................10.................. ..............
11.......................12....................... ..13.........................1
4.........................15...................... ..........
16.......................17....................... ..18.........................1
9..........................20..................... ...........
II. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tenses.
21. I (work) very hard for this exam. I hope I do well.
22. Where have you been, Tom? Look at your face! You are a sight!
Mummy, you always ( grumble)
23. Since I started school, I always (dream) of becoming a good student of Thai Nguyen Specialized Upper Secondary school.
24. But for his quickness, we (die).
25. The manager, accompanied by his wife and his children, (go) to Ho Chi Minh city and won’t come back until next month.
26. He told us a funny story. We couldn’t help (laugh).
27. When we went out, it (not/rain).
28- 29. If I (not/ drink) a cup of black coffee, I (be) able to sleep now.
30. This time next year, my sister (study) at a university in Ha noi.

21................................................ .......... 22................................................ ............
23................................................ .......... 24................................................ .............
25................................................ ......... 26................................................ .............
27................................................ ......... 28................................................ .............
29................................................ .......... 30................................................ .............
III. Use the correct form of each the of the words given in parentheses to fill in the blank in each sentences
31. Is our air ___________ caused largely by smoke from vehicles? (POLLUTE)
32. My ideas _____________ from yours, so I'm afraid we cannot go on with this discussion. (DIFFERENT)
33. The night was ____________ spent talking about our old days at university. (ENJOY)
34. _________ believe that our air is so polluted that we may suffer from very serious respiratory diseases soon. (ENVIRONMENT)
35. She has such a _____________ smile, which is why I love her so much. (CHILD)
36-37. We have just taken on some new _____________ who are very qualified for the job. Therefore, anyone who is not qualified enough will be made _______________. (EMPLOY)
38. Some people think TV is a good entertainment. Some others think it is_________. (HARM)
39. There is a ..... of fresh strawberries at this time of the year. ( SCARCE)
40. In the cold weather, sitting by the fire offers us feeling of ……………. ( WARM)

31................................................ .... 32................................................ .........
33................................................ .... 34................................................ .........
35................................................ .... 36................................................ .........
3 7................................................. .. 38................................................ .........
39................................................ .... 40................................................ ........

IV. There is a mistakes in each sentence, find and correct it.
Example: There are some people are fishing by the river.
A B C D
C. are fishing → fishing
41. Although the fire spread quickly, everybody could escape from the house.
A B C D
42. Did the man appoint by the committee accept the job?
A B C D
43. It was in this house where Uncle Ho was born and grew up.
A B C D
44. There were too many people on the beach, I couldn’t find him.
A B C D
45. When I take my exam, I will go to Nha Trang for my holiday.
A B C D
46. The 6- year – old boy resembles to his mother some what more than does his older brother.
A B C D
47. No sooner she had started her performance than the light went out.
A B C D
48. Helen likes to listen to music, to go to the cinema, to chat on the phone and going shopping.
A B C D
49. The rain, which had been falling all day, was that annoyed everybody.
A B C D
50. Mr brown has two daughters, both of them are very good at Mathematics.
A B C D

41................................................ .. 42................................................ .......
43................................................ .. 44................................................ .......
45................................................ .. 46................................................ .......
47................................................ .. 48................................................ .......
49................................................ .. 50................................................ .......
Section C: Reading

I. Choose the word or phrase to fill each of the blanks to make a meaningful passage.
Television may be a bad influence on children for three main reasons. First of all, some programmes are............(51) for children to see. For example, there are many police stories on television. People ............(52) with guns, knives and even cars. Some children might think that these things could happen to them at any time. Therefore, they can become frightened.
(53)............, some youngsters might begin to think that violence is a normal part of life because they see it so often on television.They may begin to act out violence they see and (54).........or their playmates.
Secondly, television can (55)........ chidren’s reading ability.Reading requires skills and brain processes that watching television does not. If children watch television too many hours each day, they don’t practise the skills they need to learn (56).........to read.
Finally, television may affect children’s (57) ........in other ways. If they spend too much time watching television, they may get behind in their work. Also, if they stay up to watch a (58)........., they may fall (59)............in class the next day. Consequently, they will not learn their lessons, and they could (60)........... fail in school.

51. A. unimportant B. unsuitable C. unpopular D. inconvenient
52. A. are killed B. killed C. are died D. died
53. A. In addition B. Moreover C. Further more D. all are correct
54. A. hurt them B. are hurt them C. hurt themselves D. are hurt themselves
55. A. affected B. affecting C. to affect D. affect
56. A. what B. something C. how D. all
57. A. ability B. schoolwork C. health D. activities
58. A. late film B. exciting game C. good talk show D. fascinating cartoons
59. A. asleep B. sleepy C. sleeping D. slept
60. A. also B. even C. only D. still

51........................52...................... ......53......................
........54...............................55....... .........................
56........................57...................... ......58......................
........59...............................60....... .........................
II. Fill in each of the blanks with ONE suitable word.

Language is considered a significant (61)............ of communication in international relations. People in modern world have no (62) ................been bound to their own countries. Moreover, in keeping informed with speedy scientific developments nowadays, they must widen their cooperative relations with those highly developed nations in (63)............parts of the world. (64).............to the fact that no one is able to (65)..........with any natives in the world, it is necessary for people to choose to learn a (66)........... language as a world-wide common means of communication besides their (67)..........mother tongue or native language.
That is why English has (68)..........chosen by most people to be a foreign language to master. More and more people use English and the number of (69)...........who learn English as a foreign language has been increasing so rapidly that it has outnumbered (70) ..........of other.

61..............................................62 ..............................
.......................63......................... ............................
64..............................................65 ..............................
.......................66......................... ............................67
.............................................68... ..............................
...................69............................. ........................70....
III. Read the passage and choose the best answers:

Each nation has many good people who take care of others. For example, some high school and college students in the United States often spend many hours as volunteers in hospitals, orphanages or homes for the aged. They read books to the people in these places, or they just visit them, play games with them or listen to their problems.
Other young volunteers go and work in the homes of people who are sick or old. They paint, clean up, or repair their house, do their shopping or mow their lawns. For boys who no longer have fathers there is an organization called Big Brothers. College students and other men take these boys to baseball games or on fishing trips and help them to get to know things that boys usually learn from their fathers.
Each city has a number of clubs where boys and girls can go to play games or learn crafts. Some of these clubs show movies or organize short trips to interest. Most of these clubs use a lot of high school and college students as volunteers because they are young enough to remember the problems of younger boys and girls.
Volunteers believe that some of the happiest people in the world are those who help to bring happiness to others.

71. What is the best title for the passage?
A Taking care of others
B Voluntary work in the United States
C Volunteers: the happiest people in the world
D Helping old and sick people in the United States
72. How do volunteers usually help those who are sick or old in their homes?
A. They mow lawns, do shopping and clean up their house
B. They cook, sew or wash their clothes
C. They tell them stories and sing and dance for them
D. They take them to baseball games
73. Big Brothers is _________________________
A. The name of a club
B. A home for children who have no brothers
C. The name of a film
D. An organization for boys who no longer have fathers
74. Most of the boys and girls' clubs use many high school and college students as volunteers because_____________________
A. They have a lot of free time
B. They can understand the problems of younger boys and girls
C. They know how to do the work
D. They are good at playing games and learning crafts
75 . What do volunteers believe?
A. In order to make others happy, they have got to be unhappy.
B. The happiest people in the world arc those who make themselves happy.
C. The happiest people in the world are those who are young and healthy.
D. Bringing happiness to others makes them the happiest people in the world.

71..........................72.................... ........73....................
..........74..............................75...... ........................
Section D: Writing

I. Complete the sentences in such a way that each of the sentences means almost the same as sentence printed before it.

76 . The problem cannot be solved instantly
There is................................................ ..............................
.................................................. .............
77 . The last time I went to the cinema was 5 months ago.
I haven’t......................................... ..............................
.................................................. ..................
78 . They are upgrading the road leading to the city centre.
The road.............................................. ..............................
.................................................. .............
79 . Please, don’t interrupt me while I am speaking.
I wish.............................................. ..............................
.................................................. .................
80 . He suggested that we should go to Ha Long Bay for our holiday that summer.
“ What.............................................. ..............................
.................................................. ...............
81 . Mary is the cleverest student in my class.
Nobody............................................ ..............................
.................................................. ...............
82 . He sings very well. He also plays musical instruments perfectly.
Not only.............................................. ..............................
.................................................. ...........
83 . I prefer going out for a change to staying at home watching TV.
I’d rather............................................ ..............................
.................................................. .........
84 . Although the play received good notices, not many people went to see it.
Despite........................................... ..............................
.................................................. ...........
85. As television programmes become more popular, they seem to get worse.
The more.............................................. ..............................
.................................................. ....
II. Complete these sentences, using the words suggested below:

86.recent/ year/ great advances/ made/field/ computer technology.
87. English/ become/ effective/means/international/communication.
88. One/advantages/travelling/train/that/you/sit/enjoy/passing/scenery.
89. Electricity/ play/ important/part/life..
90. If/ we/ not/ protect/ forests/ many/ apecies/ rare/ plants/ animals/ disappear.

86................................................ ..............................
.................................................. ....................
.................................................. ..............................
.................................................. .....................
87................................................ ..............................
.................................................. ...................
.................................................. ..............................
88................................................ ..............................
89................................................ ..............................
90................................................ ..............................
Total mark: 90: 9 = 10
The end
Thái Nguyên-Đề thi chuyên anh 2009-2010 886607162 Thái Nguyên-Đề thi chuyên anh 2009-2010 886607162 Ai thi chuyên anh thì xem

https://hocsinhtn.forum-viet.com

yen_tyt

Rìu Bạc
Rìu Bạc

trời ơi sao dài tek màk sao k có đáp án àk 3rwerwe
thôi kiểu nèy thỳ xác định nuôn...bám vào kổng trường chuyên xog tụt xuống thôi Thái Nguyên-Đề thi chuyên anh 2009-2010 92482113
p/s: hàhà đã vjk' đk dấu

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết